Castlecrag Private Hospital accepts acute medical admissions and transfers from other private or public facilities, or from home via direct GP referral. Private and comforting single room accommodation is provided and patients are managed by accredited GPs who are supported by our team of geriatricians.
Our Medical Services Unit is an ideal solution for patients who require ongoing care such as:
- After care following surgery
- Respiratory conditions such as pneumonia, asthma, COPD
- Non-acute cardiac conditions
- Monitoring for medication and pain relief
- Gait re-education
- have had a fall or at risk of falling
- Reconditioning and symptom management following cancer treatment
Direct referrals can be made by GPs, Medical Specialists and from other hospitals by phoning 02 9935 0200.
Patients and relatives are welcome to visit the unit prior to admission. Please phone to make an appointment with the Nurse Unit Manager.