North Shore Private Hospital is committed to the ongoing education of local doctors and offers high-quality and interactive educational GP seminars in partnership with accredited specialists from North Shore Private, Castlecrag Private and Hunters Hill Private Hospitals.
Our GP education events cover the full spectrum of medical specialties, from the common to the complex - with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips that will arm you with new tools to do things more easily/efficiently and safely.
North Shore Private Hospital GP events are RACGP Accredited GP QA&CPD Activities.
Please contact Wendy Bierer on 0419 201 105 or email email@example.com for further information.
Mark these dates in your calendar...
All sessions are worth 4 Category 2 points, and run from 6:30-9pm unless indicated
Category 2 Evening Sessions 6.30 - 9.00pm (please be advised schedule of events and some dates have changed)
- Tuesday February 18th – Women’s Health
- Tuesday March 24th – Vascular and Urology Update
- Wednesday April 1st – Cardiovascular disease
- Tuesday May 12th - Orthopaedics
- Tuesday June 16th – Skin cancer
- Tuesday July 28th – Managing the injured worker
- Tuesday August 18th – Neurosurgery
- Tuesday September 15th – Endocrinology
- Wednesday October 21st – Paediatrics
- Wednesday November 3rd - TBC